What Do You Think About a Social Networking Site for Non-believers?
As an ex-muslim, I have a hard time finding people with similar views that I can connect with in my daily life. I think it would be nice to have a safe place where people like me can feel free to share their thoughts and make friends. I would like to start a great social networking site for non-believers where people can connect with each other, exchange ideas, create a blog or start a group for people with similar interests.
Please give me your input. Here is the basic idea:
- It would be a full social networking site where you can meet friends with similar interests. Everyone who joins would have a profile, wall and message center (you can control your privacy options).
- You would have the ability to chat with your friends using chat rooms or one on one conversations.
- You can start your own online group or join others that interest you.
- You can easily start your own blog and share your thoughts with the community.
- You would NOT have to provide your real name because I know that many people prefer to stay anonymous.
- It would be a place to share articles and other resources of interest.
- It would not be just for ex-Muslims. If you are non-religious, a friend, or a supporter, you are absolutely welcome to join.
- It would be absolutely FREE!
I can make this happen, but I need enough votes to feel that it is worth it.
So what do you think?
Please vote in the sidebar area on the right ——>
You can also leave a reply below if you have any comments about this project.